Since the launch of Chapter 2, Epic Games no longer publishes official patch notes.
This week was no exception — a maintenance update took place, making some changes to Fortnite.
Details of the update
- The maximum number of grenades a player can carry has been reduced to 6.
- New game summary screen including new statistics and medals won during the game.
- The center of the map has returned to normal, and is no longer a land devastated by the presence of the Storm King.
- A search bar has been added to the Locker tab to help you find your cosmetics.
- Fixed visual bugs on some weapons and skins.
Epic no longer publishes official patch notes, and we are doing our best to gather all the information on the new patch as soon as possible. As such, this list may be incomplete.
This patch is considered minor, but it could still contain some surprises that the community has not yet spotted.
We will keep you informed via this article of any new features in version 11.11!
Once again, only Save the World mode benefits from full patch notes following the implementation of Update 11.11.
To consult the list in full, click here.
Slurpy Swamp has a particularity: its Slurp Juice gives you shield! You can dive into the liquid or smash the cans to get some, but there is an even easier and faster way to get the blue gauge up in no time.