The challenges of week 1 of Apex Legends have arrived! Eagerly awaited since the release of Season 2, players will finally get a chance to fill their Battle Pass with weekly challenges.
These challenges are divided into two categories:
- Levels Challenges: more complicated, they will give you one level of Battle Pass directly
- Stars Challenges: they will give you 6,000 stars that you can change for levels of Battle Pass
- Deal 200 damage in Hydro Dam
- Get 30 knockdowns with shotguns
- Play 10 games as Wattson, Wraith or Bangalore
- Deal 3500 damage
- Outlive 300 opponents
- Scan 5 traps as Bloodhound
- 5 successful bamboozles as Mirage
Season 2 Battle Charge is now available on Apex Legends. This new season brings with it a new weapon, a new legend, new skins and a brand new competitive mode. Find in this article all the new features from this second season.