Modern Warfare and Warzone will have a new content update tomorrow at 11PM PST. A press release announced details surrounding the highly anticipated mid-season update, including a taster of new content coming to both games.
- Warzone: 200 players in Quads mode
- Warzone: Addition of Supply Run contracts
- Warzone: Juggernaut Royale
- New Gear: Spotter Scope
- A new weapon: Rytec AMR - Sniper rifle
- Modern Warfare: A new multiplayer map: Cheshire Park
- Modern Warfare: New game mode: Team Defender
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Battle Pass Edition
In addition, Infinity Ward has announced that there will also be weapon tuning which is expected to nerf the popular GRAU assault rifle in Warzone.
The community is asking for a rebalancing of weapons, especially for the Grau which seems to be the favorite of the moment. A new user interface could also be added along with the new content.