There still hasn't been an official reveal of the next Call of Duty game and as fans patiently wait for some form of official information, a huge new leak has surfaced revealing several details around the new game.
YouTuber TheXclusiveAce posted a new video which has since been removed from his channel which discussed several details around the new game.
According to the new leak, the game will feature a campaign, multiplayer and an all-new zombies mode which will co-exist alongside Warzone, confirming that developer support for the free-to-play battle royale will continue after the Modern Warfare game cycle has concluded.
Find a list of features reportedly coming to the game according to TheXclusiveAce and his source:
- Unique create-a-class - A mix between the classic "Pick 10" and the classic system, There is no Gunsmith.
- 150 Health - Automatic health regeneration.
- NO Dead Silence
- Scorestreaks are returning.
- One piece of lethal and tactical equipment per life.
- No doors
- No Specialists but a take on Field Upgrades will be present.
- Unlimited sprint.
- Swimming returns.
- The return of a standard mini map (red dots show when an enemy is shooting)
Despite early rumours suggesting the potential return of Blackout, it appears that Warzone will be the main BR for the next game cycle too. The leak suggests that there will be a brand-new map set in Russia to coincide with the launch of the new game which will contain water that players can swim in..
All of this information are rumours and should be taken with a pinch of salt but if there is one piece of information to take away from this, it that the release is now set for Q4 as opposed to late in Q3, suggesting that the game has encountered a slight delay.