After the first chapters of Fire Emblem Three Houses, you will have the option of offering gifts to the majority of characters, whether in Free Day mode or after spending a perfect moment over a cup of tea.
Gifts: Tips & info
- You can get a more or less precise idea of what each person recruited into your team likes or dislikes by consulting the "List" in the menu.
- A gift can have 3 levels of reception, if the person does not like it, his answer will be cold, you will not gain any relationship or motivation and you will lose the object. If it is acceptable (which is the default level for almost all flowers with almost everyone), you will gain an intermediate amount of relationship, and if the target is in your workforce, it will gain +25 Motivation. If she loves the gift, it will be a massive relationship gain (indicated by the 2 arrows) and +50 motivation. Like lost items, this makes gifts a fantastic way to improve your supports and recruit students.
- You can get gifts by making quests, collecting items in the monastery, planting flower seeds in the Greenhouse and most importantly, buying them from special merchants once they have been unlocked (via quests that are difficult to miss after a few months).
- The Owl Feathers collected in the monastery are universal gifts that will receive the most positive reception possible no matter who you give them to. We will not list them individually for each person. The best use is to offer them to Rhea IF you want to build your relationship with her. Otherwise, they will allow you to easily build your relationship with a student who is difficult to recruit.
- Once a character is recruited, plan carefully how to regenerate his motivation, it is useless to give him gifts if you plan to eat with him in the refectory.
- Once again, flowers are a universal way to please. If you have too many copies of a type of plant, you don't have to give them to the person who prefers them. Don't be ashamed to cover Rhea with carnivorous plants, she'll still like it (it's starting to look like a hentai scenario this story).
- You can find the gifts by character category in the following pages.