In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, you'll get to see the sweet Isabelle again. She will be assistant to Tom Nook in Town Hall, in the central square.
How to unlock Isabelle
Isabelle will come to your island if you meet certain conditions. Here are the steps to complete before you can find her:
- You must have extended your house at least once and visit 3 mystery islands so that Tom Nook asks you to set up 3 houses on your island to welcome new neighbors.
- You must have unlocked the Nook Boutique.
- Once the three neighbours are properly settled, the Residents' Services will be closed for a full day to be renovated.
- The next day, a town hall will be built in the place of the Office and during the Island-wide Broadcast, Tom Nook will introduce you to the new employee: Isabelle.
By talking to Isabelle at City Hall, you can:
- Change the Town Tune (the clock that rings every hour): You can compose your own anthem...
- Change the Town Flag: thanks to a custom design, you can change the Town Hall's flag and make your own symbol.
- Talk about a neighbor problem: you can tell Isabelle that you have a problem with a neighbor. The neighbor will then have to pack his bags to make room for someone else.